Friday, August 5, 2011

Class Times for week of 8-8-11 to 8-13-11

Phil has been delayed leaving for the Marines so he is still available to train the 6am class until the middle of September.
Julie will be here for the 8am class.
Julie will also be available for some of the 11am classes. Please check with her before you just show up. There may be some changes in her schedule. She may have the class meet at 4pm instead of 11 on some days so please call her at: 243-2747 or 382-9632.
Renee will be here for all of the 5pm classes.
Dylan will be taking over the 6pm class for the week as well as maybe on Saturday 8-13-11.

I'm sorry this is so confusing but there will be more classes than I thought there would be while we are out of town. Please clean up after yourselves and work hard while we are away.
Thanks and see you soon, Laura.

3 comments:

  1. I will be there on Saturday. If people show up, we can come up with a WOD. Bring friends. If no one shows up, I will probably do max effort squat cleans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dylan! By the way that picture thing looks great not counting the lift itself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. There are a few things I would be critical of on the lift @ 135#. I know why I missed 155#. (I translate forward and have to chase the bar a little, among other things).

    ReplyDelete