Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Discounts

As a new business owner I feel like I am making things up as I go. I have been asked about discounts if you pay more than 3 months at a time. Right now the three months in advance discount is $10 off each month for adults and students. This will also apply to the family rate so three months in advance for families will be $90 per month for 2 adults.

If you would like to pay for longer in advance I have decided to discount 6 months in advance by $15 each month. 9 months in advance can be discounted $20 each month and for a full year in advance a discount of $25 each month. If anybody wants to pay more in advance next time training fees are due you are welcome to use these discounts. These discounts will apply to adults, students and family rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment