Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Parking Problems

I'm sorry to have to mention this but our neighbors are complaining. The first I have heard about any dissatisfaction was this morning from Paul Emmendorfer, our landlord. He said he was tired of hearing about the parking problem and I asked, "what problem?" So we had a meeting this morning with the owners of Main Street Flooring, Paul and myself to resolve the issue. Dennis and Donna are collecting license plate numbers of cars that are not their customers and reporting them to Paul. I have never heard from them so that I can ask the offenders to politely move their cars. Paul said next week sometime he will put up a sign that states offenders will be towed at owners expense. All I can do is ask you not to park in any of their spots until 5:01. Yamnitz is the towing company Paul said he would call and he is pretty sure they wouldn't mind picking up a car and moving it 2 blocks for $70. Main Street Flooring has 5 parking places all the way up to 5:00. Please park across the road on Main Street or along the side on Georgia or in the parking places available past the garage. If you have to park farther away than that consider it part of your warm up.

The repeat offenders cars and license numbers are:  White Jeep H64-8157 IL;  Black Altima FF8-R2A; and a Pontiac UB2-K0G.

I know this is an inconvenience and a nuisance for us since we all think, "how much business do they do 15 minutes before closing?" But this is the agreement we made and they are going to be very sticky about making sure we keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment