Friday, October 28, 2011

Another Problem

We are having another problem in the parking lot. This one has nothing to do with cars. I can't think of a reason that I would ever tow a car (but be aware that is not how our neighbors think). The problem I am fighting right now is litter. I'm not talking about a wrapper that blows out of your car accidentally. I mean the gum, cigarette butts, tobacco chew pouches and wads of chew not in pouches that I am picking up at least twice a week. I don't know of anyone who works out with us that smokes or chews so I don't think that trash is coming from us. I have spoken to the people that chew gum and everyone assures me they would never throw gum on the ground at our doorstep or in our parking lot. A few people have stepped in gum and drug it in on their shoes because it is being spit out, I think on the way out of the building, at the front door. The cigarette butts are predominantly in front of the garage door. That leads me to believe it is the people who are using that area rather than us. And the pouches of tobacco are both by the front door and the garage door so I think again it is being thrown down as people leave. Please be aware of how our gym looks and remember who you are hurting when you drop trash. I don't smoke, chew tobacco or chew gum but I pick up a handful of these gross things at least twice a week so we can enter our gym without having to wade through an ash tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment