Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FANS!

I hope you all have noticed our new fans.  I think they will go a long way to making our summer more enjoyable.  Special thanks goes to the couple in Buchheit's parking lot that stopped and asked if we needed any help.  I was trying to stuff the second fan in my van and realized that it was not going to fit even without the box.  I thought I would have to make two trips or go back home and get the truck I should have brought in the first place.  A lady walked past and offered to help.  I thought she meant help get it in my van but she meant put the fan in her vehicle and follow us to where we needed it to go.  I accepted her generous offer and her husband put the fan in his Expedition and followed us to the gym.  When they got out they helped Peter, Lydia and I move both fans into the building, introduced themselves,wished us well and went on home to Leopold.  Thank you so much for helping strangers rather than just walking on.  May each of us remember and pass on their kindness as we enjoy the coolness the fans give us this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment