Friday, August 10, 2012

Saturday WODs

I'm taking a poll from the people that are interested in Saturday WODs. Saturday used to be a popular day when we weren't so busy taking trips in the summer. Now that school is about to start, trips are less and  maybe some would be interested in coming back on Saturday. But I have had some requests for different times than before. We used to meet at 10am to 11am so those of you that go to taikwando can stay for that 11am class. There have been requests for a class earlier than that but I don't know how many of you want a class and when. Please do me a favor and leave your name and preferred time for a class in the comment section of this post. If the time doesn't make any difference to you please let me know that as well. Also include how often you might come to this class, i.e. every week, once a month... I will look at the comments and let you know when we can schedule Saturday classes again. I'm thinking about starting again August 25 if anyone is interested. Don't forget to comment. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment