Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer Times

I have been asking for suggestions for times you would prefer the gym to be open in the summer. Several suggestions have been made that I think I can manage.

Starting next week on May 21, 2012 there will be a 7am class time Monday thru Friday instead of the 6:30am that we currently have. There will still be the same 8am option Monday thru Friday as there has been all along. Then the middle of the day time that was popular with a few people will be 11am Monday thru Friday unless those of you that like that time prefer 11:30 or 12. Let me know on that one. The afternoon/evening classes will remain the same as before with 4pm, 5pm and 6pm classes each day. The Saturday class that used to be popular has become not so much anymore. Do you still want an option of a Saturday class?

For each of these class options it may become more and more important to sign up for those classes you plan to attend. When my family goes on vacation the first week of June Mark Guilliams has agreed to open the gym for the classes I normally teach. I am not going to ask him to leave work to open the gym if no one is planning on coming! To be sure someone is at the gym with a key to let you in sign up, then show up. I'm not real thrilled with driving to the gym at various times of the day for no one to come either but I won't let that happen to Mark, or Renee, or Dylan.

In summary: Class times M - F are 7am, 8am,11am, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm and lifting scheduled with Dylan.
Saturday 10am unless I hear differently from you.

Please let me know what you prefer and I can do what everyone likes best.

No comments:

Post a Comment