Sunday, March 18, 2012

WOD's for the Week

I almost forgot about adding the WOD's to the blog today. I went to the gym to write them up on the board. Usually I put them on the web before I put them on the board so this week I got out of order. I was doing my Burpees when I remembered so now I am writing one day in between each set of 10 Burpees. By the time I am done with the week's post I will also be done with my Burpees. How is that for multi-tasking?

MONDAY 3-19-12 (Burpee Day 79)
"Michael"
3 Rounds for time of:
800 Meter Run
50 Back Extensions (on abmat)
50 Sit-ups (on abmat)

TUESDAY 3-20-12 (Burpee Day 80)
"Klepto"
4 Rounds for time of:
27 Box Jumps (24, 20)
20 Burpees
11 Squat Cleans (145, 95)
*killed on 4-27-2011 so this WOD honors his death
**20 Burpees times 4 rounds is 80 for the entire day's Burpees ;)

WEDNESDAY 3-21-12 (Burpee Day 81)
"Lynne"
5 Rounds for max reps (not for time):
Body Weight Bench Press
Pull-ups
*pick a weight and band as needed but don't change part way through.

THURSDAY 3-22-12 (Burpee Day 82)
"Fifty Feet of Whatever"
As Many Laps As Possible in 2 minutes for each movement with 15 seconds for transition:
Drag Sand Bags
Burpee Broad Jumps
Tire Flips
Run with Med Ball (20# only)
Bear Crawl
*score is total laps completed in time allowed

FRIDAY 3-23-12 (Burpee Day 83)
CrossFit Games Open Week 4
AMRAP in 12 minutes:
150 Wall Ball Shots (20, 14)
90 Double Unders
30 Muscle-ups (transitions)
*I don't know how many of us will make it to the muscle-ups but the score is number of reps completed in 12 minutes. The first part of this WOD is "Karen" and if you keep track of that portion of your time you can try to be on the board for that but keep going to finish this WOD.

SATURDAY 3-24-12 (Burpee Day 84)
Open Gym?
Share The Pain?

(Finally done with my Burpees for today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment