Saturday, March 24, 2012

Why we lift weights

This is a link to an article my daughter, Lydia, found and shared with me. I've had lots of people ask why we lift weights rather than just do conditioning, or cardio workouts. Some of the people who ask are people who thought they would be interested in CrossFit until they found out about the weightlifting portion of the WOD's. I expect they will never see this information. But if you who do follow the blog know and understand why we do what we do, you will be in a much better position to tell others who may ask you why we do this.

http://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/2011/05/skinny-fat/

(You will have to copy and paste the address in a new tab because I can't figure out how to get it to go directly there. I am sending it this way because I don't want the information to go out of date before I figure it out.)

I know how we look when we get dressed up for something special and I think we look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment