Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Parking new request

Please no longer park in the service station next door if our lot is full. I was told by Paul Emmendorfer, our landlord, that we could park there. Gene Leimbach, the owner of the service station, came over Tuesday to ask us not to park there. When I told him that Paul told us we could use his lot he said Paul doesn't own that property and can't give that kind of permission. I told him I was very sorry for the misunderstanding and I was one of the cars in his lot from 6-7pm on Monday. Now that I have caused the trouble and apologized for it as well we all need to park in our lot, or on the street from now on. We can park in front of Main Street Flooring at 5:01pm but not before so be careful there. If it becomes too much trouble to park anywhere near our gym I can ask Paul to push the gravel on his lot out for parking places. I am a little afraid he will do it and then charge us to rent that space too. I'd rather keep our service station neighbor happy and just park on the street after our lot is completely full. Sorry to all of you that I've caused more problems for. At least Gene was nice about the problem and came to us first. That's why I want to return the kindness to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment