Sunday, February 3, 2013

2nd Anniversary Celebration

I am looking at Saturday, February 23, 2013 as a possible date to celebrate our second Anniversary. I will look into possible venues this week and let you know. Be sure to save the date if you can. Let me know if you have any conflicts already. I'm thinking dinner celebration again with families of anyone who can come.

Also we need to celebrate Dylan's faithful service. His job is changing and he will no longer be able to train the 6pm class. He is not really gone, however, and will be available on most Saturdays. He has some great ideas for "open gym" events. Check them out when you can.

 In his place Nathan will be our 6pm trainer. Because he has some other obligations, there will be a little bit of juggling of trainers. I will be the trainer for the 6pm class for the next two Wednesdays and for every 6pm Friday class. Nathan will be trading me for the 4pm class on Friday. Then after two weeks Brian will be the trainer for the 6pm Wednesday class. If this is too confusing to follow, don't worry. All you need to do is sign up for the classes you want to come to and see who the trainer is when you come in. I promise you, whoever the trainer is, you'll get a good workout, just like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment