Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Save the Date

It was about this time last year that Corey and Ellen told us that they were leaving town. That was a sad day for all of us but I believe God brings good things out of bad and a month later we opened Southeast Fitness & Conditioning. I want to thank all of you that continued coming and believed in me. I want to thank you too for spreading the word about what an awesome program CrossFit is and bringing in new family members and friends. Thank you to all of you that come and work hard every week. You are what makes our gym successful.

In appreciation for you and to celebrate our upcoming 1 year anniversary I want to plan a party on Monday, February 20, 2012. (That just happens to be Mark Guilliams Birthday too so we can party a little extra for him.) It also is President's Day and a holiday. I have talked to Renee and Dylan about cancelling their classes so we can meet at El Torero's in Jackson, for dinner at 6:30 or so. We can discuss how many want to come at 8am and 4pm before we party and continue with those classes if you want.

Your families are invited and dinner and drinks are on us. Sign up if you can come so we will know how many tables we need. Let me show you how much I appreciate all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment